Make a real difference to people’s lives by joining Third Hand Care as a Care Assistant. We and have recently been inspected and are rated ‘Good’ by CQC, we are innovative and staff recruitment & Retention is good.
Get paid up to £13.50 per hour and the opportunity to be vaccinated. Enjoy flexible working hours working as a Care Assistant; full-time, part-time and weekend work available.
As a Care Worker, you fall under the category of a “Key Worker” meaning you will be able to support the community during difficult times. In line with the “Social Distancing” measures suggested by the Government, we are able to offer Video Interviews and blended e-Learning Induction Training sessions. We will also ensure that you have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for use at work.
As a Carer, you will be care matched with your clients where you will be supporting them in and around their own home. The placement may range from Companionship to Personal Care around Aldershot, Ash, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley and surrounding areas. We offer full care certificate training, support and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfil your potential.
What do you get?
· Flexible working hours between 6.30am and 10pm
· Early pay option, your pay your money.
· Paid shadowing, get paid whilst learning.
· From £10.00/hr weekdays and £11.00/hr weekends (for those with no prior experience/relevant qualification in Health & Social Care)
· From £11.00/hr weekdays and £12.00/hr weekends (for those with relevant qualifications)
· From £12.00/hr weekdays and £13.00/hr weekends (for those with relevant qualifications)
· 35p mileage allowance
· Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app.
· Enhanced bank holiday pay
· Free induction training to Care Certificate Level
· Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated.
· Free uniform and equipment
Some of the tasks as a Care Assistant include:
· Companionship calls, social visits and days out
· Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
· Shopping trips and appointment visits
· Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
· Management of medication and other daily tasks
· Night Shifts
· Live In breaks cover
What we need from you:
· A caring, empathetic, and compassionate nature
· Dedication, commitment, and reliability
· Some flexibility and weekend availability
· Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English.
· This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
· Confidence in driving to different locations
Third Hand Care is a fast-growing care provider. We live our values – we are personal, we are trusted, we’re caring, and we ensure that it resonates throughout everything we do. Please note, the locations of assignments mean ideally you should be living within proximity of the location and you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full licence for use in the UK. Experienced or not – we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a part of Third Hand Care team.
To apply for this job please visit thirdhandcare.co.uk.