Website Springfield House Nursing Home
Family run nursing home in Cobham. Surrey
We are looking for experienced care assistants to work at our family run nursing home in Cobham, Surrey at the weekend during the day or at night during the week.
- We provide nursing care for up to 26 residents over the age of 65 years in homely and traditional surroundings.
- We are rated as “good” by the Care Quality Commission.
- We are proud of the reputation we have created within the local community with many of our residents referred to us by “word of mouth”.
- Weekend Days £11.15 per hour. Weekday nights £9.48 per hour.
28 days holiday pay pro-rated and pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and free uniform.
- Friendly working environment, many of employees have been with us for years.
- Assist residents with their washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Provide them with emotional and physical support, as well as mental stimulation.
- Report to the nurse in charge or matron.
- Experience working with the elderly.
- Caring and compassionate attitude for our residents.
- Good team player.
- Vaccinated against Covid 19.
Covid 19 controls
- Staff are provided with PPE.
- PCR and LFT weekly testing for Covid 19.
- Daily monitoring of temperatures.
- Limited access to the home for visitors and contractors. Must have negative LFT to enter the home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.