Website SAN DAMIANO CORPORATION
SAN DAMIANO CORPORATION LTD
POST: NURSE – CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY RANGE: APPROXIMATELY BETWEEN £23,000-25,000
WORKING HOURS: 40 HOURS
San Damiano Corporation Ltd (trading as SD Care Agency) operate in the healthcare industry providing nursing and domiciliary care. We are looking for qualified nurses to join our dynamic team as a Clinical Supervisor based in the lovely town of Guildford in Surrey. The company has an open and diverse culture where attributes of kindness, humility and integrity are valued. Innovation, efficiency, and service quality are the key driving forces in the company’s growth and success.
SD Care offers specialised, person-centred nursing care, and support to clients in their own homes and in clinical settings such as nursing care homes and rehabilitation centres. We have a talented pool of skilled and experienced professionals comprising care workers, health care assistants, and pain relief therapists and now looking for a trained nurse who can join this dynamic team.
The person we are looking for should have the following attributes:
· Passion for care.
· Motivation to learn and adapt with ambition and drive to succeed.
· Uses a methodical approach.
· Possesses good organisational and inter-personal skills.
· Result-driven and focus on efficiency and excellence.
· Good communication skills.
· Perseverance, resilience and patience.
· Able to work independently once objectives are established.
· Able to work with in a team.
Main Job Functions:
· Undertake care planning and management by conducting initial assessments and scheduled and ad-hoc reviews of service users to ensure that the care plan is fit for purpose.
· Prepare and update service user care plans in the unit’s automated care planning and management system.
· To be responsible for the implementation of Electronic Care Management, Care Planning and Scheduling and Quality Management Systems in service delivery: Working in partnership with the Quality Management and IT teams, training and assisting the domiciliary care staff in the use of the IT systems the company has introduced.
· Undertake regular audits such as infection control, daily activities performed by carers, medication and safeguarding incidents.
·To monitor and improve the quality-of-care delivery by on-site skills training to improve care skills particularly in areas like person-centred care, infection control and moving & handling skills as well as client engagement in obtaining feedback on customer satisfaction using solicited as well as independent feedback mechanisms such as Working Feedback and Homecare.co.uk reviews.
· Liaison with professionals such as community nursing matrons, occupational therapists and GPs to ensure that the service user is provided with safe and effective treatment.
· Be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of care delivery by playing an active role in the unit’s quality control systems including assessing carer performance in several areas. To improve overall carer performance through management and leadership of care staff being supervised by regular assessment of carers, using motivational techniques and counselling methods.
· At least 3 years’ experience as a Nurse.
· Nursing degree
· Job Type: Full time
· Paid Annual Leave – 28 days
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Tremendous personal growth and career development opportunities
· Salary: £23,000-£25,000per annum
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.