Website Right at Home GF
Right at Home are on the hunt for a passionate and experienced Business Development & Marketing Manager to join the forever growing team.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an award winning, premium care provider and make a real difference…
What we can offer you:
· Salary – Up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
· Generous bonus structure
· Holiday allowance increasing up to 25 days + bank holidays with length of service
A ‘family feel’ network offering maximum support and training
A leadership position – you will be joining the leadership team of a growing business
About Right at Home GF:
We offer quality care and companionship in the comfort of a client’s own home. We offer a minimum of a one-hour call, ensuring that our clients never feel rushed, through to 24-hr live in care.
With specialist knowledge in dementia care, our staff are passionate about upholding the Right at Home values and improving our clients’ quality of life.
We run and support a number of local support groups including Dementia Friends sessions, Singing for the Mind, Inclusive Cricket and the Sunflower Cafe for people living with dementia and their carers, enabling them to continue enjoying life in the community.
Our Business Development & Marketing Manager responsibilities:
The purpose of the role is to drive the growth and brand awareness of Right at Home GF and Right at Home Alton and Bordon through client acquisition and recruitment.
There are five main areas of responsibility within this role:
Referral Marketing – Build up and maintain relationships with a network of people and organisations that refer both clients and recruits. Identify opportunities to integrate with the community
Use Hubspot or another CRM to keep track of all network contacts and interactions
Offline Marketing – Develop and deliver a strategy for offline marketing, including PR and the regular distribution of literature (posters, fliers) within our community. Maintain a good presence in local media through great use of PR. Make great use of the materials available from National Office to our benefit
Put together a clear plan of literature distribution & work with other team members to distribute literature in a methodical way across the whole of our territory
Digital Marketing – Develop and deliver a strategy to maximise the return on investment for our online marketing activity
- Manage our digital partners to ensure we maximise our return on investment
- Work closely with National Office to make best use of their resources in online marketing
- Ensure our Website is maximised for SEO and enquiry handling
- Ensure we have a great presence on all relevant social media, specifically Facebook
Enquiry Management – lead the team handling the incoming recruitment and care enquiries, ensuring we maximise conversion ratios to grow the business
- Manage the recruitment team in order to ensure it is efficient and effective
- Oversee the client enquiry process, ensuring we maximise our return
- Identify and work with Referral Partners to refer clients in a mutually beneficial relationship
Community Engagement – Lead Right at Home’s promotional activity and community engagement activities
- Identify opportunities and arrange events within the community to raise our profile with potential clients, recruits and also referral partners.
- Oversee our regular community events and ensure they are well publicised and attended
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience within a B2C or B2B Business Development and Marketing role
- Expertise in Online Marketing and Social Media
- Incredible passion with the grit and determination to succeed
- A desire to go the extra mile every day, and to live and breathe our values
- Exceptional team building and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent numeracy and literature skills
- Experience within the Health & Social Care sector (desirable but not essential)
This really is a rare and unique opportunity to join a company who makes a difference every single day, and who values every single team member. If you are ready to spread your wings and join an exceptional team, please do not delay your application.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rightathomeuk.co.uk.