Website Millfield Healthcare Services LTD
We are looking for Care Support workers to join our team at Banstead, Reigate and Tadworth areas.
To provide high-quality care and support to vulnerable and elderly Service users’ in their own homes. Our client groups include older people, people with Dementia, people with long-term conditions, Mental health needs and sensory/physical disabilities.
Your skills will include:
- A well-organised and a flexible approach to situations.
- Ability to demonstrate that you possess the right values and behaviours to be able to make a difference to people’s lives.
- Flexibility as working times may vary and include weekends, evening, we will provide you with a rota in advance so you can plan your life accordingly.
- Good knowledge of English and be able to understand and apply policies and procedures in practice.
Experience and Qualification
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
- We will support you to grow and develop your career by gaining qualifications.
You will need the following:
- A driving license and access to a car is an added advantage.
- We require an enhanced DBS, if not up to date, you will be required to pay for the DBS check. The DBS fee will be refunded after successful completion of your probationary period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.