Website Classique Care Services
Classique Care Services’ mission is to deliver the highest quality services to meet the needs of individual clients to improve and sustain their quality of life.
Classique Care Services.
Domiciliary Care Older People and Learning Disability.
Location of services:
Covering areas the following areas and postcodes:
Banstead, Redhill, Limpsfield, Reigate, Warlingham, Whyteleafe, Caterham, Horley, Esher, Leatherhead, Cobham, Oxted, Haselmere, Woking, Guildford.
Do you want to make a real difference in peoples lives? Are you passionate and caring and looking for a rewarding job that comes with excellent training and great opportunities for personal development? Join Classique Care Services, we have great opportunities to progress through our career paths, into more senior and management roles.
- Quality bespoke training to develop your skills
- Flexible hours, day, night or weekend shifts
- Free uniform
- Excellent rate of pay
- Ongoing specialist care training
- Free smartphone app to manage your bookings
- Supportive working environment
- Company Pension Scheme
Full job description is available by clicking the Apply Link below.
Key skills or qualities needed:
- Experience in caring for others would be useful. You may have looked after an elderly relative or a friend
- Kind-hearted and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
- Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Confidence in driving to different locations
Recruitment lead contact details:
About the Company:
Classique Care Services’ mission is to deliver the highest quality services to meet the needs of individual clients to improve and sustain their quality of life. We achieve this by promoting a standard of excellence, which embraces fundamental principles of Good Care Practice that is witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care in the domestic environment as well as ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion.
To apply for this job please visit careers.smartrecruiters.com.