Do you have experience in providing care to someone? Are you looking for a new, rewarding career path where you can make a difference? Heritage Healthcare Tandridge is expanding its team and looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals to become Home Carers.
Our expert home care service has been supporting clients in their own homes since 2017, allowing more people to feel safe and independent whilst surrounded by their home comforts. Our fantastic care team have worked hard throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure our clients continued to receive essential support without disruption. Home care and support services from Heritage Healthcare Tandridge is available to older individuals and those who need extra support at home living in Croydon, Caterham, Purley, Coulsdon and the surrounding Tandridge district.
We are recruiting caring individuals who want to make a difference in their local community and support vulnerable people. As a Home Care Assistant at Heritage Healthcare Tandridge, you will benefit from an excellent rate of pay with paid mileage, flexible hours including part-time and full-time hours, and our comprehensive training opportunities to adapt your current care skills.
As you will be visiting different clients, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required for this role.
- Personal qualities: we are looking for caring, trustworthy and reliable people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility: full and part-time hours available, covering days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport: we need our Home Carers with a driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
- Experience: if you have cared for someone or have worked in the care industry before, this is the perfect role for you.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full and part-time flexible hours
- Paid mileage
- Paid holidays
- Well-planned and managed rotas
- A friendly and caring management team who will support and value you from day one
- Free branded uniform
- Excellent in-house induction and ongoing training scheme
- Access to essential PPE
Our job is to care for you so you can care for our clients with confidence and pride! If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and to make a difference in other people’s lives, become part of the Heritage Healthcare Tandridge team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.