We are seeking an enthusiastic and caring Project Worker to be part of the team and help supporting the Year Leads to plan and deliver Building Futures sessions – click here to have a look at what the programme involves.
Building Futures is halow‘s fulltime community based learning programme that runs for up to 4 days per week across 3 year groups. It is our flagship programme which aims to nurture the independence, enrich the lives, continue the education and build the futures of our young people living with learning disabilities.
To be considered for interview, you must be:
- Passionate in working with halow young people and seeing them achieve their goals.
- An excellent communicator through all mediums and to all people.
- Confident to support and deliver outstanding person-centred sessions to groups of young people.
- Proactive and keen for continuous improvement; contributing to the development of the programme and working closely with young people, year leaders and other staff.
- Able to provide an unrivalled level of service and support to our young people, colleagues and stakeholders of Building Futures service by being responsible for Safeguarding around young people ensuring a safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led service – compliant with regulations and legislation.
If you’re passionate about supporting others and halow sounds like a place you could thrive in, then please visit our careers page to download the full job description and complete our easy online application form.
Please note: The halow Project are currently operating a mandatory testing policy for COVID-19 as part of a temporary operational response to the managing the risk associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. All staff are required to undertake weekly PCR testing and wear appropriate PPE. The policy will be regularly reviewed and updated inline with any changes to Government guidelines and policy relating to COVID-19.
To apply for this job please visit halowproject.livevacancies.co.uk.