About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join halow, a rapidly growing Guildford-based charity that puts young people (aged 16-40) with a learning disability in the driving seat. halow supports 200+ young people to live independent, meaningful lives and to be more involved in their local community. We are working hard to expand and improve upon our services to deliver Exceptional Person-centred Care (EPC) pivotal to this objective is recruiting exceptional staff and volunteers.
We have an exciting new Recruitment & Volunteer Coordinator role; the right candidate will successfully deliver our recruitment and volunteer strategies directly underpinning our key EPC objectives. We are passionate about supporting and investing in our employees and volunteers who in turn make the frontline difference for people that have a learning disability. If you have the ambition, and the required skills, positivity and drive to make a difference, please read on to see if this role is for you.
To be considered for interview, you must be:
- Confident with working on both internal and external communications and marketing, and able to work with a varied range of individuals, from external recruitment providers, external volunteer providers, staff, volunteers, and our beneficiaries.
- Proactive and keen for improvement; this role will give the post holder the opportunity to shape our recruitment and volunteer processes as well review and modernise our systems.
- A great organiser with administrative attention to detail.
- Able to develop, promote, evaluate, and coordinate high-quality, end-to-end recruitment, onboarding, and induction for both our prospective and existing employees and volunteers.
- A persuasive writer and capable of using a wide range of recruitment platforms to ensure that the HR team can optimise candidate experience and attract others aligned to our values.
- Able to collaborate with team leaders to deliver and improve employee and volunteer development opportunities.
- A motivated person with a can-do positive attitude and a desire to help others develop and succeed.
What we offer
- halow is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
- Flexible, negotiable hours.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, workplace pension, employee discount scheme, and other great employee benefits.
- Fully paid training and ongoing career development.
- An employee assistance programme and a supportive and caring team to work with.
Here at halow, we are focused on supporting and investing in our employees. We recognise that the traditional office-based, ‘9 to 5’ working day doesn’t suit everyone so there is some flexibility within the contracted hours and hours of work/work patter. If you’re the right person for this role, we will work with you to find the right working model.
How to apply
Please visit our website for further information on halow and to find out more about what we do. You can also watch our ‘life at halow’ video and download the full job description. If this sounds like the place you could thrive then please submit your application now!
Closing date: 14th November 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 15th November 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.