Website County Care Independent Living Ltd
REFERRAL RECOGNITION SCHEME UP TO £250
30p per MILE PAID!
Training Provided – No experience required, just the desire to make a difference!
We are looking for Full Time/Part Time team members in and around Addlestone who are passionate about supporting individuals within the community to enjoy a fulfilling and independent life. This is a great opportunity to start a new career or build upon existing skills to support adults break down barriers and achieve personal goals despite their disability.
What care might I be expected to provide to clients?
· Help with life skills in the home
· Food shopping and meal preparation
· Support with trips to the community including bowling, dining out and meeting up with friends
· Morning and night-time routines
· Help with correspondence
What we are looking for in a Support Worker?
· A passion to help others and make a difference
· Enjoys meeting new people.
· Willingness to learn
· A full UK driving license and have use of a car
Employee reward schemes
Ability to sign up for discounts in shops, restaurants and more
Required company equipment provided including mobile phone
Paid mileage and time, between visits.
Guaranteed, regular hours.
On the job training leading to full care certification
Opportunity to work for a CQC rated Good Provider
We will work with you to help you become an excellent support worker – providing the tools and training needed to do a great job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.