Website Caremark Elmbridge
Female Care and Support Assistant
Tier 2 Sponsorship for UK based candidates
Nothing compares to the feeling from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult.
Caremark Elmbridge are searching for kind-hearted and warm people like you to join our amazing team.
· To assist clients with Personal Care.
· To help clients with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
· To care for clients who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding etc.
· To provide care and support for clients who are terminally ill.
· To provide support with medication.
· To promote independence wherever possible.
· To help clients with light domestic tasks.
· To promote Nutrition and hydration.
· To read and write reports and be involved in clients’ reviews and training activities.
· To report either to the Field Care Supervisor or Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a client.
Skills and Experience
Previous care or healthcare experience is an advantage for our care jobs but not a necessity. People from hospitals, community support or care home jobs will be a good fit. What we’re looking for are people skills – even if they’re gained from helping a relative.
· Having a driving license and access to a car is essential for our full-time home care roles since you’ll need to travel to different addresses throughout the day.
· Availability to work at weekends.
· Previous healthcare or care experience an advantage
· Retail, childcare, or customer service a great fit.
· No experience necessary
· Driving licence and car essential for full time & an advantage for part time
· Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care beneficial
· Training to Care Certificate standards beneficial
· Tier 2 Sponsorship available for UK based & overseas candidates.
· Must be willing to relocate to Elmbridge, Surrey, UK
Working Hours, Salary & Benefits
· As a member of our full-time position, you will be working 5 days out of 7. Working pattern of 40 hours of work per week with a salary of £21,000/ per annum.
· Salaried full-time position is offered with 28-days’ annual leave (pro rata) *
· Paid overtime.
· Auto enrolment to Pension Scheme.
· Mileage paid at £0.30 per mile.
· For our Car Drivers we will contribute towards Servicing and MOT of your car each year.
· Uniform provision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.