Britannia Homecare Ltd
Passionate about providing high quality care in the community
VACANCY FOR HOMECARE WORKER
SALARY £10.00 – £12.75 per hour
At Britannia Homecare our passion is to provide high quality person centred care to vulnerable adults within the community to enable them to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are currently recruiting for new Homecare Workers to assist us in providing person centred care in the East Surrey Area, no previous care experience is required as full training will be offered.
We encourage personal development and every employee is given a clear set of goals and targets which we will support them to achieve –
· The Care Certificate * Diplomas Level 2 to 5
· In House Training Courses * External Training Courses
· Regular supervisions and yearly appraisals
We can be confident that every team member has the skills to complete their job role confidentially and professionally, providing the highest quality person centred care to our service users.
If you have the following attributes, we believe you could be an excellent member of our team.
· Caring and compassionate attitude
· Ability to work as a team
· Good communication skills
· Willingness to learn
We can offer you:-
· Full / part time or adhoc working hours are available
· Starting salary of £10.00 per hour, £11.00 evenings and weekend rates and pay increases in line with career progression
· Employee reward scheme
· Full training, Care Certificate, Diploma awards levels 2 to 5 in Health and Social Care, off site training courses, development courses in Health and Social Care
· Friendly and supportive Homecare office team, including on call service
· Uniform providing including PPE and work phone
· Christmas and Birthday presents
We have hours to suit hectic and busy lives and are very flexible, should this be required. We have work available throughout the day, evenings and weekend.
If you would like to learn more or think you would be suitable for a position within our team, are a driver, please get in contact. You can email email@example.com or call the team on 01293 823825.
We look forward to hearing from you, The Team @ Britannia Homecare
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.