Website Bright Care: The No.1 UK'S Best Care Company To Work For 2021
Bringing joy and purpose to elderly loved ones.
Make a difference to elderly people’s lives by bringing joy & purpose as part of the UK’s No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Whether you’re new to care or you’re an experienced carer, we would be delighted to hear from you. It’s your character we care about, and our Bright Care Academy will cover everything you need to know.
As a home carer, you will be directly employed by us at £28,000 for a 40-hour salaried contract. For less than 40 hours, your salary is locked in at this rate according to your contracted hours.
If you don’t know what these hours could look like, you are welcome to have a chat with your local branch manager, Gemma, on 01483 617 121. We’d love to hear your story and see how a career in care at Bright Care might work for you.
What We Seek In Bright Care Assistants
- Kind, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- A driving licence and car are essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- To pass the DBS check.
Why Be Part Of Bright Care As Care Assistant
As we are wholeheartedly committed to the wellbeing of our employees, we offer:
- A salaried contract where you will be directly employed by us at £28,000 for a full-time contract. For less than 40 hours, your salary is locked in at this rate according to your contracted hours.
- A regular schedule with visits from two hours and a thorough matching process that allows long-term and meaningful relationships to flourish.
- First-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- A dedicated Care Manager to support you and help you thrive in your role.
- Wellbeing support from our specialist in-house coach.
- Option to help cover things which are important to you, for example, child care or dog care. Tell us what you need and we’ll work alongside you to enable you to thrive in your role.
- Coverage of key regulatory costs such as your DBS and Care Certificate.
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile.
- 30 days paid holidays and pension scheme.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
We are proud to be an employer of choice, being named the UK’s No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Ready To Join Our Award-Winning Family?
Apply now to start a rewarding care work journey with Bright Care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.