Website Bright Care
In-Home Senior Care & Companionship
If you would like to be part of something really special by bringing joy and purpose into elderly people’s lives, we would love to welcome you into the Bright Care family.
You’ll join an exceptional team of warm-hearted Bright Carers who deliver award-winning care at home to the elderly loved ones of the families that put their trust in us.
What We Seek In Our Bright Carers
Warm-hearted, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others. That’s it. We’ll teach you the rest.
You’ll also need a driving licence and your own car.
What We’ll Give You:
- A starting annual salary of £22,000.
- Regular social get-togethers with other Bright Carers in the Bright Care family.
- First-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- A full-time contract that offers a work-life balance, and the opportunity to build and nurture relationships that will last for life.
In 2018, we were voted one of ‘The 100 Best Small Companies To Work For’.
Ready to join our family? Apply now to start your care work journey with Bright Care.
We are so proud of our frontline Bright Carer heroes during this time. As such, we’ve taken prudent steps in order to be laser focused on the health and wellbeing of our staff.
- We provide a full and bespoke Bright Care PPE kit for every member of staff.
- Our in-house coach supports all the workforce to discuss any impacts from working on the frontline during these times.
- Our leadership team have regular meetings to stay abreast of regulatory and government changes.
- We believe it vital for our Bright Care Academy to provide face-to-face training to best equip staff to feel confident in caring for our clients. Hence we’ve adapted our interview and training process to be aligned with safe, social distancing measures, in our Covid-19 Secure offices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.