Website Bright Care - #1 UK'S Best Care Company To Work For 2021
Bringing joy and purpose to elderly loved ones.
Join our family bringing joy & purpose to elderly people’s lives at the UK’s #1 Best Health & Social Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Whether you’re curious about care or an experienced carer, we would be delighted to hear from you. It’s your character we care about, and our Bright Care Academy will cover everything you need to know.
As a home carer, you will be directly employed by us from £21,000 for a 40-hour salaried contract. For less than 40 hours, your salary is locked in at this rate according to your contracted hours.
If you don’t know what these hours could look like, you are welcome to have a chat with your local branch manager, Carol, on 01483 617 121. We’d love to hear your story and see how a career in care at Bright Care might work for you.
What We Seek In Our Bright Carers
- Warm-hearted, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- A driving licence and car are essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- To pass the DBS check.
What We Offer:
As we are wholeheartedly committed to the wellbeing of our employees, we offer:
- A salaried contract where you will be directly employed by us from £21,000 for a full-time contract. For less than 40 hours, your salary is locked in at this rate according to your contracted hours.
- A regular working pattern based on your availability, either part time or full time.
- First-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- A thorough matching process and visits starting from two hours that allow meaningful and long-term relationships to flourish between you and your clients.
- A dedicated Care Manager to support you and help you thrive in your role.
- Wellbeing support from our in-house coach.
- Coverage of key regulatory costs such as your DBS and Care Certificate.
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile.
- 30 days paid holidays and pension scheme.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
Ready To Join Our Family?
Apply now to start a rewarding care work journey with Bright Care.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.