We are a charity based in Kingston.
We strive to support adults with Learning Disabilities to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives at home and in the wider community.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team within an innovative organisation, actively empowering people with learning disabilities?
Balance is a local Charity, based in the borough of Kingston, providing a range of progressive and high-quality services for vulnerable people.
Our mission is to help people to become less reliant on services and reach their potential.
Our Supported living services Shared homes team supports people with learning disabilities to live independently in the community.
To provide support to our service users in relation to all areas of need including personal care, health and safety needs, social interaction, and quality of life, in line with agreed support plans and an agreed approach to risk management.
To promote independence, choice and empowerment in their ‘ daily lives, reflecting their rights to consultation around their care, being an active member of their family and their local community, and opportunities for learning, development and growth.
We are expanding our team, and are looking for people who have:
· Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Commitment to equality and diversity
· Understanding of barriers faced by people with learning disabilities, and of their rights and entitlements
· Commitment to best practice, and developing new ways of working effectively to achieve positive outcomes for service-users’
We are looking someone who is flexible that can work weekends and at times do a sleep in
We do have some perks for our staff this include.
Some of our competitors mention that all employees have access to:
– Discounts through the Blue Light Card
– Pension contributions through Nest
– Employee Assistance Programmes
Many thanks for your interest – We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Causal Support worker
Salary: £11.05 an hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.