Website Agincare Uk LTd
Largest Independent healthcare service provider
Are you ready to fall in love with your job? A career in care will do just that. If you’re caring and compassionate, you could be the Reablement Home Care Assistant we are looking for to make a difference every day.
We’re looking for Reablement Home Care Assistants for our Surrey based branch to carry person centred support to help people to retain or regain their skills and confidence so they can learn to manage again after a period of illness or from being discharged from hospital.
Reablement Home Care Assistant day-to-day responsibilities in our client’s homes include:
• Carry out person centred care assessments of client needs to support reablement
• Provide a programme of support for up to 6 weeks
• Supporting clients and helping them relearn skills and regain their independence.
• Motivating clients to achieve the goals they have set.
• Assisting with personal care, including washing, dressing and toileting.
• Help people regain their independence in their own home.
• To write clear, concise reports on clients progression
• To liaise with healthcare professionals
We can offer the following shift patterns:
• 7am to 2pm
• 3pm to 9/10 pm
• Alternate weekends
• The hours are 48 hours per week for 52 weeks
• You will need to be able to drive and have use of your own car for this role due to the localities of our clients
• You must have at least 6 months care experience
The Ideal Candidate
Our Care Assistants are dedicated, caring, friendly and compassionate. People like you, who understand that some days might be tough but you’ll always have great job satisfaction.
All our care team are enrolled onto a comprehensive training and shadowing programme to get you started in your Agincare career pathway.
Agincare Care Assistants receive the following benefits:
• Sucessful candidates will receive a £250 welcome bonus
• Paid mileage
• Blue Light Card membership
• Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Long service bonus
About The Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
To apply for this job please visit careershub.agincare.com.