Website Active Prospects
Become a Support Worker with Active Prospects!
Salary: £9.70 per hour
Service Type: Residential
Specialty: Autism, Learning Disabilities
Active Prospects are recruiting for a Support Worker to join our team at one of our residential services in Redhill.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for their first role in Health and Social Care.
Located in Redhill, this service supports and assists up to 5 adults with autism, learning disabilities and physical needs in a bungalow where each person we support has their own room tailored to their needs.
As a Support Worker, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations – no matter how big or small they are – and to promote independence by learning new skills.
With the great support of your manager and our interactive training programme, you will learn about how to administer medication and how to provide excellent care for people we support.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
– Competitive Hourly rate of £9.70 per hour
– Annual Leave
– Double Pay on some bank holidays
– Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
– Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
– Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
– Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
– Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
– Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
– Eye Care Voucher Scheme
– Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
Shifts: 7am – 2:30pm, 2pm – 9:30pm with potential sleep-ins.
A driving license and access to your own vehicle would be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in becoming a Support Worker, apply today with your CV or contact Recruitment on 01737 924246 / 01737 924102. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.