Website Active Prospects
Support Worker (Mental Health)
Location: Redhill, RH1
Hours: 37.5 per week
Active Prospects are recruiting for a Support Worker to work in one of our Mental Health services within our Active Wellbeing group based in Redhill, Surrey.
Located near the town centre, this service supports up to 6 adults with mental health needs and autism in a shared accommodation house. The aim of this service is to ensure all people we support are able to achieve their goals and aspirations and to encourage them to become independent by learning new skills and enjoying activities.
As a Support Worker for this service, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of support within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations – no matter how big or small they are – and to promote independence by learning new skills.
Successful applicants for this role will be creative, enthusiastic and passionate about helping others. We are looking for people who are keen to create activities with a fun and positive approach and have excellent communication skills.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
- Competitive Hourly rate of £9.70 per hour
- Annual Leave
- Double Pay on some bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
- Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
- Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
If you are interested in becoming a Support Worker, apply today with your CV or contact Recruitment on 01737 924246.
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.