Website Active Prospects
Become a Night Support Worker with Active Prospects!
Location: Redhill (close to Redhill station)
Salary: £9.70 per hour
Service Type: Supported Living
Specialty: Autism, Learning Disabilities
Active Prospects are recruiting for a Night Support Worker to join our team at one of our supported living services in Redhill.
Located in the centre of Redhill, this service supports and assists up to 9 adults with autism, mental health needs, learning disabilities and complex needs in their own independent flats. This newly modernised service focuses on person centred care and uses positive behavioural support with lots of activities and assistive technology.
As a Night Support Worker, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations – no matter how big or small they are – and to promote independence by learning new skills.
With the great support of your manager and our interactive training programme, you will learn about how to administer medication and how to provide excellent care for people we support.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
– Competitive Hourly rate of £9.70 per hour
– Annual Leave
– Double Pay on some bank holidays
– Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
– Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
– Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
– Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
– Opportunity to enroll on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
– Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
– Eye Care Voucher Scheme
– Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
Shifts: 9pm – 7am, full flexibility is required.
If you are interested in becoming a Night Support Worker, apply today with your CV or contact Recruitment on 01737 924246 or 01737 924102.
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.