Website Active Prospects
Location: Kenley, Surrey
Hourly Rate: £9.70 per hour
Active Prospects are recruiting for Support Worker’s to join our new team at our service located in Kenley, Surrey.
This service will be supporting 4 male adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs within a bungalow. The aim of this service will be to support people to achieve their goals and aspirations as well as developing skills.
As a Support Worker for this service, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations – no matter how big or small they are – and to promote independence by learning new skills.
With the great support of your manager and our interactive training programme, you will learn about how to administer medication and how to provide excellent care for people we support.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
– Competitive Hourly rate of £9.70 per hour
– Annual Leave
– Double Pay on some bank holidays
– Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
– Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
– Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
– Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
– Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
– Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
– Eye Care Voucher Scheme
– Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
Shifts: 7am – 2:30pm, 2pm – 9:30pm, potential for long days if required.
If you are interested in becoming a Support Worker, apply today with your CV or contact Recruitment on 01737 924246 or 01737 924102. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.