We are a domiciliary care organisation who put our customers and staff first. We provide support and specialised care to adults with mental health, physical disabilities, learning disabilities and general personal care needs in the comfort of their own home.
Our organisation is not just about looking after our customers but also investing in our own people. We offer full training and professional development and help you to progress in to the career you want to follow, whether it be nursing, social work or even medicine.
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional, committed and caring people who want to help make a difference to people’s lives.
The role focuses on person centred care including but not limited to:
- Personal hygiene
- Moving and handling
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Shopping support
- Accompanying customer on outings
Our customers range from the elderly who may need personal hygiene assistance to customers with mental health needs, physical disabilities and other diagnosis such as dementia.
Hours: flexible hours, evenings and weekends on a weekly rota. Anything from 7am – 9pm, so you tell us your availability.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be fluent in English, including reading and writing
- Will be professional at all times and understand and respect the customer’s dignity and needs
- Have personal or professional care experience (desirable)
- Will be reliable, committed, hard working and have a desire and the passion to work in a care environment
- Will be personable and a natural carer
- Will be a good team player
- Own a car (desirable)
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual bonuses
- Full induction and training, including First aid and Skills for Care Certificate
- Career progression
- Travel subsidy
- Free uniform
- Time and a half on public holidays
Please e-mail your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call us on 020 3411 9011 for further information.
Our friendly office team are always on the other line to give you support as and when required. We value our employees as much as we value our customers.
To apply for this job please visit nwsurrey.acaciahomecare.co.uk.