At Acacia Homecare our main focus is our carers, we have built our company based on what matters the most to our staff.
This is why so many of our Care Assistants have now been with us for over 5 years – and here is what some of them have to say!:
· “We get rewards for our hard work… we feel appreciated”
· “When my car broke down, I was given a hire car to continue my care calls.” Helena
· “The office staff are always on the other end of the phone whenever I need assistance and I don’t feel alone.”
· “I have been given the opportunity to progress in my role and from starting off as a support worker I am now a Field Care Supervisor” Rebecca
We provide the following perks and benefits for all of our Care Assistants:
Flexible working hours
Full Common Induction Standards (CIS) training and support for Qualifications and Credit
Double pay on public holidays
Weekday and weekend contracts available up to 30 hours
We want you to join our team and be part of our family. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience, we will provide full training. The general duties expected from an Acacia Angel are:
· Personal hygiene support
· Moving and handling
· Meal preparation
· Light domestic duties
· Shopping support
· Accompanying customer on outings
Our customers range from the elderly who may need personal hygiene assistance to customers with mental health needs, physical disabilities and other diagnosis such as dementia.
Our friendly office team are always on the other line to give you support as and when required. We value our employees as much as we value our customers.
Locations: Staines, Ashford, Feltham, Sunbury, Stanwell, Chertsey, Walton, Addlestone, Shepperton
Pay rate: £10.09 – £10.31 (weekday) and £10.42 – £10.87 (weekend)
Hours: flexible hours, evenings and weekends on a weekly rota.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.