We are a residential property group with a social purpose.
Location: Beechwood Court, Sunbury-On-Thames, Surrey TW16 7RL GBR
Contract: Permanent, full or part time hours available
Shifts: Various shift patterns starting at 07:00, Monday-Sunday (working every other weekend)
Salary and package: £9.50ph with mileage paid at £0.41p per mile
Who A2Dominion are & what we do:
We are a residential property group with a social purpose. We’re a committed to supporting all our customers to live independently so they can enjoy their homes and neighbourhoods.
Are you looking for a career change? Or simply just looking for a new role? Then come and join A2Dominion and embark on an exciting journey.
We have an amazing history, become part of our future.
About you and the role:
In this role, you will be providing personal care to clients living in our extra care schemes and in the local community in accordance with individual care plans and the A2Dominion Group philosophy of care. In this role, you will;
– Provide clients with physical support which may include household and domestic tasks, shopping, food preparation, personal hygiene and self-care.
– Administer medication in accordance with individual care plans, the Medication Policy and relevant training.
– Provide emotional support in a sensitive and empathetic manner, offering guidance in accordance with procedures and the boundaries of the job role.
– Provide support to enable tenants to maintain independence with daily living and participate in tasks and activities inside and outside their home, and to access services appropriate to their abilities.
– Report to the line manager concerns regarding safeguarding issues or significant changes in the health and social circumstances of a client, contributing to specific care needs as directed.
– Support the induction and training of new and existing employees as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Math & English
– 6 months of care related work desired but not essential
– Hold a full UK driving licence with Class 1 business insurance and access to a car or transport
Rewards & Benefits:
– Group Bonus
– 25 days leave (Rising to 28 after 3 years’ service)
– Flexible benefits – £300 allowance to spend on health and lifestyle
– Enhanced DBS and induction paid for
– £0.41p per mile used within work hours
– Uniform & PPE provided
– Reefer a friend bonus
– Pension scheme
– Above & Beyond the Call of Duty Awards
– Customer Experience Awards
– Employee Assistance Program
– Eyes tests and Flu vouchers
Learning & Development:
– Professional Networks, including The National House Federation
– Leadership Development program
– Time off for volunteering
– Match funding for charity work
To apply for this job please visit a2dominion.csod.com.