Care Worker (Bank)
Pay: £9.50ph, mileage paid at £0.42p per mile
Location: Chestnut Court, Stanwell, Middlesex TW19 7SF
Shifts: Flexible full and part time hours between 7am and 10pm
A2Dominion is a housing provider with a social purpose to improve people’s lives. We’re one of the UK’s leading care and support providers.
Join our team to help people live safe, happy, and independent lives. We’ll provide you with a competitive package for our sector, and whether this is your first job in care, or you have experience, we would like to hear from you. In return for your skills, experience, and motivation to help others you will receive a competitive benefits package – for further details on what this could mean for you, scroll to the bottom of this advert to learn more.
This is an opportunity to make a difference to be part of something special
In this role, you will be providing personal care to clients living in our extra care schemes and in the local community in accordance with individual care plans. Full training will be provided to ensure you thrive in your new career with A2Dominion.
You can find out more about working in Care & Support by watching this short video or reading this webpage.
More about the role:
· Provide clients with physical support which may include household and domestic tasks, shopping, food preparation, personal hygiene, and self-care
· Administer medication in accordance with individual care plans, the Medication Policy and relevant training
· Provide emotional support in a sensitive and empathetic manner
· Provide support to enable clients to maintain independence with daily living and participate in tasks and activities inside and outside their home
· Report to the line manager concerns regarding safeguarding issues or significant changes in the health and social circumstances of a client
· Support the induction and training of new and existing employees as requested
Our clients have a whole range of needs that may require assistance with on a day to day or week to week basis.
More about you:
· Kind and compassionate personality
· Willingness to learn new skills and adjust accordingly
· A good understanding of English and Maths
Rewards & Benefits:
· Group Bonus – annual
· 25 days leave (Rising to 28 after 3 years’ service)
· Flexible benefits – £300 allowance to spend on health and lifestyle
· Enhanced DBS and induction paid for
· £0.42p per mile used within work hours
· Uniform & PPE provided
· £500 Refer a friend bonus
· Pension scheme (with employer contributions of up to 8%.)
· Above & Beyond the Call of Duty Awards
· Bank holiday enhanced pay
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Eyes tests and Flu vouchers
Learning & Development:
· You will be assisted to complete your care certificate training within 12 weeks of starting, this will be face to face training
· Option to complete up to NVQ 3 in some roles
· Medication training provided
Feel at home
Everyone is welcome at A2Dominion Group. We know that equality, diversity, and inclusivity make us better. We embrace the unique contributions of our people and seek to create a workplace where everyone feels like they belong. Find out why our people love working us.
Job applications and interviews can be daunting. Whether this is your first job application, or you are further forward in your career, we want to support you so that you feel prepared and can show us how good you really are. Find out more on our website.
If you’ve read about this opportunity and are excited about working for us, but you’re not sure if you’re 100% confident with your experience – we’d still love to hear from you! Just make an application and we’ll be in touch from there.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.